Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday Post 317c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4035. Ha, I'm just over four grand. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum said let's go, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the car. Dad tootled us off to the Sunnybank Hills Sports And Community Club for dinner.
  • Lol, @ the entrance where we swipe our membership cards to sign in, I announce to the person manning the front counter that I'm hungry. After the parents have both swiped their cards too and we're heading into the restaurant proper, I hear the boss lady tell dad, "You make sure you give her a good feed tonight, d'ya hear?" XD
  • Only with the parents I KNOW by now I'll not get a decent feed! >< XD Dad ordered a burger, PIG mum ordered this chowder and I had the little saucer of rice. Not that I got much of it! But I had one bite of dad's burger, a few chips and an onion ring! Their onion rings are nicer than Hungry Jack's. XD
  • Dinner finished, we all poke @ our smartphones for awhile. PIG mum's one is perishing.
  • Dad tootles us home, I use the loo once for one more tinkle and then I walk myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Toms: *sigh* David's giving me a session of physio in the arvo. Must ask him when he's stopping for Christmas.
  • Tina's minding me from 2pm till 5pm. Wonder how late she'll come toms?
  • Then maybe I'll even watch Nine's 6pm news; it's be the 119TH time I've watched it!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'The Strength Of Gentleness'.

No comments: