Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday Post 317b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2751; secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now fifteen and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Missing: Wisdom". Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd finished my most important two hours of the day, I immediately switched to editing my special blog post.
  • When PIG mum came downstairs she immediately and gleefully forced me offline. Then I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy pear. I didn't really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. I also poured myself one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Tea finished, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 13%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for PIG mum.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the toilet seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • the parents have gone on walkies together. Before they left, I politely asked mother could she please turn the television on for me, so that if anybody neared our house they'd hear the noise from the television and think people were @ home. Mother very rudely replies, "No way! DFo it yourself." Uh, no, I'm safe sitting here. If you never hear from me again it's because some axe murderer approached our house, heard silence, let him/herself inside and lopped my head off. Such is life. XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: