Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thursday Post 318b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3862; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "A Truck Driver's Hands" and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Permission Slips'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • I used the loo for one tinkle before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dome sorta lettuce, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot and like one chunk of BBQ chook.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took the bowl over to the sink and returned online.
  • Back to readying my GCCW competition entry for submission now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: