Monday, October 19, 2020

Tuesday Post 316

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2009 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Love What You Do'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Huh, rotten PIG mum spoiled my awesome sleep streak coz she chucked a spiteful cow @ me last night; that denied me an awesome night's sleep and nature called around 2:45am~
  • I woke again for the pot :P around 7:50am, before spending the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • At 2:27pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:04. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Nature called again around one hour later, roughly the same time PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. I use the pot :P once more, she comes to hit me with the eye gel and says Davina found someone to take me out this morning.
  • When this new carer arrives, PIG mum lets her in, exchanged some pleasantries with her, knocks, opens my bedroom door, sticks her head in and says, "Em? Fifteen more minutes." Since she didn't even bother bidding me good morning, Era just imperiously waved her away; shoo! XD
  • Fifteen minutes later; the new carer (who has more manners than PIG mum), knocks and enters. I sit up, say hello and tell her how to help get me kitted for the day. She's agency from Staffing Options, from somewhere like Nigeria and is only two months younger than me(born May 1987)!
  • After I'm kitted, I head over to the sink and brush teeth. Thanks to Titi (or Fifi/some other name with a double sound XD) who squirts me some toothpaste; considering lucky Ela didn't haveta hold the toothbrush last night either (PIG mum couldn't be bothered seeing me safely to bed last night; on the plus side Ela got a break from having to hold things and open things) technically that's one whole day when Ela got a break, score! Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable (I'd felt like doing one last night but decided sleep was more important XD), also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Teeth brushed, I walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Argh, PIG mum's still around; she imperiously orders me to go get myself a spoon while Titi's still here just coz she wants to show off how much power she's got over me. >< *sigh* Breakfast is three dry (no honey) Weet-Bix with all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water; over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Now @ 3:50pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:44. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms because I've actually played two more memorable games lasting seven minutes and other two lasting more than eight!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: