Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturday Post 316c

 Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2775. Will resume down noting down the topics of the three devotionals I follow, okies? Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long arvo nap and ordered me into the bathroom for my shower, I complied.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I probably could've finished after only 16%, but took the initiative to fully lean against the side rail and continuing singing before straightening for the twentieth time.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, PIG mum dried my back for me. Then I did everything else; she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed tying and both laces needed doing up.
  • After wiping the loo seat dry, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • While I showered, PIG mum had ordered pizza and dearest dad had collected our dinner from the Underwood Dominoes~!
  • However, the frustration was when I only got barely 3.5 slices. Usually, dad gets half while PIG mum share one quarter each; that means I should've gotten four slices, right?? I'm rather cranky I only got 3.5 ... *sigh*
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of water before I take my plate over to the sink and walk myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can brb following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: