Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday Post 317d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4641. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: will prolly login my plodding total @ only 750 coz while I'm sure the parents are going out dating somewhere, I doubt they'll take me. Will enjoy my weekly sleep-in till 10am when Nikky comes and minds me till 2pm. Will shower @ 12:30pm coz the Saturday arvo shift has been canceled for ages now. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read my new book club novel for three hours! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. 9:17pm: dad wanders over and hands me a bowl with seven lil strawberries to munch~

No comments: