Friday, October 16, 2020

Saturday Post 316

 Good morning! So far I've only been hard at work plodding 343 steps coz we haven't left yet! Only probably expect a pissy plodding total from me coz dad will spend most of today driving us back to Brisbane; our ETA is tonight sometime! Just nothing down I had one more awesome sleep last night and didn't wake until 7:30; I have officially achieved the 26TH time this year I have achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps!! :D Was very Chinese for breakfast: didn't have toast but soggy rice that was basically congee, one small mug of coffee, all my usual drugs :P and another mug of water. This holiday hasn't been bad; my main annoyance is that the parents have not allowed me to use Sparkless 3 even more despite Mr Jig-air saying to rest Elf! *Sigh* Highlight was enjoying those two meals out, visiting the chocolate factory and visiting those farm animals! Just church tomorrow; nothing special. Bible study and then service. Would love lunch out with other ESS peers afterwards but doubt that will happen and also expecting a stressful arvo at the hands of mother. *Another sigh* anyways, see everyone back in Brisbane!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: