Friday, October 2, 2020

Friday Post 317

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2950 steps (so confident I'll have cracked three grand before the night's out XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "What To Expect On Life's Journey (2)" and thirdly, the spam count for the week's forty. Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am~
  • At 5:57pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:37. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Hannah took me to the NAB for physio: eighty single leg pushups on Tower of Power for Elf and walk outside. Only when I turned the corner, the fire alarm bell ripped off! Since nobody came out to herd us anywhere Tyler said just keep walking and we'll prolly congregate with other people soon for a headcount. Picking my way gingerly down the incline, suddenly I hear Mr. Jig-Air's voice go, "Em, stop!" It's not quite the Voice Of Authority I heard from my church pastor @ the beginning of the year (you'll read about that in this year's edition of my XMas Greetings come Dec. 11th) but it's definitely a direct order so I plant Red Sticky into the ground and reply, "Stopped." When Mr. Jig-Air says next, "And sit," I glance behind me slightly,  see a manual wheelchair and lower myself slowly into it. I'm presuming after the fire alarm went off, Mr. Jig-Air/Sonia remembered that I'm walking out with Tyler and dispatched a wheelchair to pick me up and deposit me to the rendevous area? Actually, was today a planned fire drill/did some idiot actually burn a building down/blow something up? I've e-mailed Sonia asking her.
  • Now @ 6:57pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:44. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I'll promise to willingly hit the - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: