Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thursday Post 318

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3440 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Higher Things!' Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • At 5:30pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:07. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Nature calls again one hour later; after another pot :P trip I'm about to continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel when amazingly, Tina arrives five minutes early!! 
  • Only she doesn't seem to know how to count fifteen more minutes; today she came back early again! I waved her away with Spotty; luckily she left since Spotty's not a teddy and you can't possibly give anyone the Bear Bum with a pyjama top! XD
  • When Tina came back, I gave her step-by-step instructions on how to get me kitted. That done, I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Tina who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • Right, will let myself off from playing one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, promise not to play again until toms and still willingly hit the sack tonight but I've somehow managed to have already played one game of Bejeweled lasting more than seven minutes and THREE lasting more than eight! But just super-quickly, coz I've almost exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to:
  • Had breakfast (Weet-Bix), did a stinky unspeakable and hit Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown with Tina!
  • Read Lian Hearn's Lord Of The Darkwood for about one hour, reaching pg. twenty-five @ 10:32am.
  • Bought raisin toast from ALDI for dearest dad, went upstairs and bought groceries from Coles, came back downstairs and waited with the trolley while Tina ducked into New York Baguette and bought me one sausage bun and one custard bun then finished with shopping @ Woolies. We'd just entered when the older Woolies female staff member that recognises me saw us and screeched, "She's JUST gone on lunch break!" I laugh and reply hopefully she'll have returned by the time we go through the self-serve checkout and I was right. XD While Tina scans my items, Caitlin and I chat~
  • Met the Lungs for lunch @ Woka Warrigal~
  • Came home and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina stays after I call her back to please gimme some facewash and holds the showerhead over my back, I'm actually all done after 10%, but happily lean fully against the right side rail and water myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling for Tina.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head outside and turn the computer on, while Tina goes back to clean the bathroom.
  • Let PIG mum nab half my yummy sausage bun for arvo tea~
  • Read daily Bible passages and then tootle online.
  • Tonight's ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Hannah's driving me for my final UQ physio session for the year, hurrah! It's also Fun Shirt Friday; have asked PIG mum to please find my Hawaiian shirt for me.
  • She'll see me home, showered and fed with lunch before she leaves @ 2pm.
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage around 2pm; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Will prolly haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela feed me some fruit for arvo tea. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: