Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday Post 317b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2572 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Zax Nature' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Kingdom Living'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing events for Thursday?

  •  Right, will let myself off from playing another game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, promise to willingly hit the sack and not play again until toms because even though the speed's been fine tonight, I've actually played FOUR more memorable games, all lasting more than seven minutes! But super-briefly, now:
  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and went to Calamvale Central for a cheap haircut.
  • Bought groceries from Coles, Woolies and the Reject Shop.
  • Had lunch with Pastor Grace @ Woka Warrigal!
  • Came home, turned alarm off and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Was actually done after only 8%, but happily leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling for Tina.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I popped online and shared my GCCW written homework piece and started reading my daily Bible passages.
  • Had the parent's yum cha leftovers for arvo tea and popped online.
  • Had book club @ 6pm with six other ladies over Zoom! Hopefully we'll organising a lunch get-together for Anna's 80TH soon!!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, two tasteless slices of soup beef and one half-mouthful of yummy roast pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after I took my bowl over to the sink I returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: