Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday Post 317f

 Good evening again! Since I've already noted down everything I usually down for a day's post, lemme just continue with tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gpobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Phew, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my armchair over to get before arvo tea for dinner, sweet~ Rice tonight, with lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa sweet carrot, lotsa lettuce, a bit of PIG mum's yummy tomato and onion beef mince and three tiny lil dips of the tasty smoky cheese I'd chosen from our recent trip.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I read for another thirty minutes, coz I like spending one hour reading everyday where possible. Tonight I rfinishhed pg. 325 @ 8:10!
  • Reading done, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Back to preparing my GCCW competition entry for submission. Fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: