Saturday, October 10, 2020

Saturday Post 317d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2308. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I suddenly remember it's Alex Kwan's birthday sometime this month; since I've got my mobile on me I Whatsapped him and asked him when? Whoops, 'twas last Saturday!! XD
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special.
  • Actually, the special thing can be that Bible Study's resuming for Term Four! Just pity there won't be any morning tea afterwards because of COVID-19 ... I've asked Pastor Chris, who says after Bible study I'll welcome to come straight up to the main hall and wait for ESS to begin.
  • Would love lunch out with fellow ESS people afterwards but basically resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents ...
  • Also resigned to a stressful arvo with horrid mother, who always times things so that when dearest dad's just come home from baddy and arvo tea with his mates she's gleefully forcing me on some stupid exercise for her... meaning she can show off to him how much power she's got over me and what a piece of sh*t I've become, grr ... *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: