Friday, October 2, 2020

Saturday Post 317

 Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm logging in today's plodding total @ only 750 (doubt I'm going out) and secondly, TWFT topic's "What To Expect On Life's Journey (3)". Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:59pm, I lasted 5:25. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night!! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 3:35pm I've played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:15. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've also played one more memorable game lasting 7:27! 
  • I happily continue sleeping, waking every hour again for the pot :P until Hannah arrives promptly @ 10am. She knows the drill by now: after knocking, she sticks her head inside the room and says, "Good morning, Em. Fifteen more minutes?" Era gives her the thumbs up and then imperiously waves her away. XD PIG mum next lets herself into the room to hit me with the eye goo and smugly tell me that dearest dad's taking her to some markets somewhere. Me: ooh, after Hannah leaves, will you get dad to take me somewhere too? Coz if you will, I'll put a bra on after my shower." Mother immediately sneers back @ me, "No way! I told dad to take ME out; I didn't even mention you. You're just staying @ home today." Me: lol, I wouldn't care less. In that case, I'm staying in pyjamas ALL DAY; they're much more comfortable than regular clothes. XD
  • Oh, after one pot :P trip before Hannah arrived, I'd spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After I'd counted down my fifteen more minutes, I called to Hannah that I was hungry and swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle. She came, said I could stay in pyjamas all day and helped me get kitted.
  • Thanks to Hannah who squirted me some toothpaste before I brushed teeth. After I drank one plastic mug of water I did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Less than twenty minutes left now, so just briefly:
  • Had breakfast and read for seventy minutes first up, finishing pg. 222 @ 11:05am and finishing pg. 225 @ 11:12am.
  • Used loo for one tinkle @ midday and chatted on the phone with Aunty Lai for 11:05. Thanks to Hannah who made me another big mug of white tea with two sugars and found me four delicious lemon crisp bikkies to munch.
  • Showered @ 12:30pm - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was the yummy fried rice dad had kindly cooked for me earlier plus my third and final mug of white tea and two sugars. I continued reading, reaching pg. 250 @ 1:15pm!
  • One more loo trip and two tinkles for me before Hannah left @ 2pm.
  • After I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll visit the loo for one more tinkle, eat the strawberries PIG mum has kindly left for me and read for like another fifty minutes; it's only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Any NRL on tonight? If yes, I may watch that. If no, I'll just continue blogging.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Hope someone comes to help me up @ 8:30am! If so, I plan to read for one hour before she drops me off to church for ESS.
  • Would love lunch out with ESS peers, but will prolly haveta have lunch with the parents and then endure a stressful time @ the hands of PIG mum who always boots me offline to do stupid exercises for her just before dearest dad gets home from baddy and arvo tea with his mates so she can show off to him how much power she's got over me and what a piece of sh*t I've become! Argh, I can't help but really hate her for that. >< *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: