Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday Post 318b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3094 (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Who's It For?" and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Intentional God'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, PIG mum fed me one BBQ chicken toastie with sweetcorn and mayo for lunch. Alas she was mean and wouldn't gimme one slice of cheese with it, but hey.
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, after which I popped online and recorded down what I did for physio today. Originally I was pissed, because today marked the 100TH session of blasted physio I'd endured since starting @ the very beginning of the first week of the year. Only isn't Monique sweet? She noticed I wasn't my usual cheery self and asked me what was wrong. When I told her, she next asked me what would make me feel better? When I laughed, said chocolate but reminded her I had a nut allergy, she actually went somewhere, found and fed me a mini Freddo frog! Should e-mail her and say thanks~
  • About ten minutes after I signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes (she's back Saturday 10am till 2pm) PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt both trips and she also lemme listen to 97.3FM both ways. Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela's fingers for about three minutes.
  • At Ray's, I used the loo for one tinkle and then lay down for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum was in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. I think it's hilarious; PIG mum continually insists that she's a 'quiet' person but whenever she gets the chance to yap she takes the chance so happily she'll even repeat the same word three, Four and even FIVE times! XD
  • Now @ 8:50pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:21. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually already played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:20 and the other 7:26!
  • After visiting the bathroom, PIG mum tootles us home. She rushes out to save all the day's washing before the storm hits, and then I haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some sliced banana, before I drink one mug of green tea, use the loo for one tinkle, read my daily Bible passages and then tootle online for myself.
  • From 5:30pm till 6:30pm I join online choir rehearsal. Once that's over, I use the loo for one tinkle and then sit @ the gobbling :P table to await the parents reheating dinner. Whilst doing so, I read Caesar for awhile and reach pg. 350 @ like 7:22pm!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: