Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday Post 317c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2587. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: think I've got NAB physio @ 11am? Can't remember who's taking me; PIG mum said she'll check my roster and tell me but she's still not done it. XD
  • Will get home, shower, have lunch and then see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her.
  • Will prolly haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: