Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday Post 318

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2841 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Pray Your Alphabet'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until PIG mum awoke me with her usual a-THUMPING around upstairs; she actually came to hit me with the eye goo while I was still over the pot. PIG mum then helped me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee since dearest dad was still @ home before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Whilst doing so, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • At 4:52pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:29. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast was three dry (no honey) Weet-Bix with lotsa sliced strawberries, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Hannah arrived and drove me to the NAB for physio. I was pissed today coz today was my 100TH session. >< 
  • Physio today: 100 single leg pushups for Elf on Tower of Power, forty sit-to-stands with weightshifting and three rounds standing using the blaze pods. Monique was a sweetheart; when I groused @ her I was grumpy coz today was my 100TH session of physio, she asked what would make me feel better? I joked "Chocolate?" Monique laughed with me; and then she went somewhere and really found me this mini Freddo frog that she even fed me since I was standing doing the blaze pods exercise!
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, Hannah tootled me home and I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinsed my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: