Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday Post 317

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3496 steps today (meaning I'm certain I'll have cracked 3.5 grand before the day's out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Doling Out God's Grace' (1)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 8:20am (my 2nd best for 2020!) and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep, coz I guessed PIG mum would come poke me up in the next hour!
  • At 6:10pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:06. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 6:19pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:44. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 7:10!
  • About one hour later, PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around upstairs was my wakeup call to use the pot :P once more; PIG mum actually came to hit me with the eyegoo while I was still over the pot! :P After I'd transferred myself back to bed she helped me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (because dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, after which I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I've returned to the commode chair in my room coz either parent (probably PIG mum; she's spiteful like that) had deliberately put the toilet lid down; awful PIG mum hears, rushes over and SHRIEKS until I lift the loo lid (in front of her; I'd tried sliding the door shut but she'd wrenched it open, so spiteful that she wants to see with her own eyes the power she has over me and finally, I could sit for two tinkles. I also leant fully against the side rail and continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: