Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday Post 317b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1366 (see? Told you I'd pass one grand! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Strange Comfort' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now eighteen. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Shortly after publishing the previous post, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
  • For arvo tea, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a banana. I wasn't too pissed coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Before showering, I did another stinky unspeakable.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Actually, I was all done after 15% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off; after PIG mum dried my back for me I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both shoelaces needed tying.
  • After putting the toilet seat down and drying it, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Suddenly dearest dad decides he'll take us out for dinner! I return to my room, mother passes me a grey pair of trousers and a grey jumper and then leaves me to get myself changed. Please note that she didn't help the changing process whatsoever.
  • After I changed, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Cool Snow'.

No comments: