Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wednesday Post 317d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4904. Lol, I'm *nearly* half a normal person! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued writing my GCCW that's due tomorrow. I've nearly finished it!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Tina's back from her annual leave and will take me shopping! Reckon she'll FINALLY arrive on time?? XD
  • Before buying groceries from Sunnybank Hills, though, PIG mum's gonna get Tina to take me to Go Cutt @ Calamvale Central and get a cheap haircut. Think once we get to Sunnybank Hills I'll send Tina to find our groceries while I post an update onto Facebnook; when she comes back we'll buy the groceries together.
  • Looking forward to meeting Pastor Grace for lunch!
  • If I've not finished my GCCW homework tonight I'll do that after I get home.
  • Righteo, hope everyoine's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: