Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Wednesday Post 317

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday actually stands @ 2801 today I've been hard @ work plodding 3375 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Be Careful Who You Listen To' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online after choir practice tonight!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • After having dinner and using the loo for one more tinkle, I sat on my bed inside my bedroom waiting for dad to drive me to church to small group. When he still hadn't finished his dinner by 7:30pm, I'm like "Uh dad, I'm supposed to be AT church by now; could you please drive me to church yet??" XD
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:29pm, I lasted 6:04. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Oh, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's from last night's 'Golden Scars' and Joni's devotional topic from last night's "I'm After God's Heart".
  • Seven people attended small group last night; we did a Bible study from Acts 18.
  • Unfortunately, nobody felt like supper @ Maccas last night. Doug tootled me home and I hit the sack, zzz~
  • Today: I used the pot :P once last night around 2:45am and once more when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around @ 7:20am. I use the pot :P once then; while I'm still over it, PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee because dearest dad's @ home still before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Whilst doing so, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 

  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • For breakfast, PIG mum butters and jams two slices of toast for me, one slice with butter and the other slice with Anna's homemade strawberry jam! I also drink one full glass of water, pop all my usual drugs, drink another mug of Milo and spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Now @ 7:11pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:58. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually also played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:09 and the other 7:16! Only I've only got like twelve minutes left, so super-briefly:
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and Hannah tootled me off to the NAB.
  • Physio today: twenty-six sit-to-stands, weightshifting, sitting with reduced thigh support and five rounds of blaze pods standing. Toda I had a Hongkie student called Frankie who's a GEM coz he studied nutrition first!
  • Hannah tootled me home, I turned the alarm off and then took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was a Junior Whopper meal that the parents bought me back from Hungry Jack's!
  • Saw Raw for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Finished GCCW homework, munched a banana and drank a mug of peppermint tea for arvo tea before reading my daily Bible passages and then popping online for myself before joining choir rehearsal @ 5:30.
  • Toms: Tina's helping me up @ 8am and taking me to Stan's place for our monthly get-together!
  • Looking forward to meeting up with Pastors Chris and Grace @ Woka Warrigal for lunch around 1pm~
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: