Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday Post 317b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4508 (ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Critical Reaction' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "You're One Of 'Those'". Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Dad tried getting me over to watch Nine's 6pm news from the television but I refused since I hadn't used up the entirety of my most important two hours online yet. I did listen to it, though.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Pao kindly passed me before lunch for dinner; October has been met EIGHT times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: the leftover fried rice from the parent's dinner out three nights ago, topped with one whole bowlful of yummy cauliflower. Ela thanked dad for slicing up strawberries for my arvo tea but he instead chucked a cow @ me for keeping her fist gently closed? I've explained before that when I open her she's NOT relaxed and I can't do anything but look @ her open else she'll just close again; dunno why he'll not accept that? Personally, I reckon it's just the cruel and unfaithful god trying to ruin my day again. Fine; usually I'll sing myself to sleep if I'm still awake after reaching 500; tonight, 400 will do. *sigh*
  • Dinner tonight was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: