Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday Post 317c

Good evening and probably one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2136 (ha, I'm over two grand XD) and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now nineteen. Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Dad tootles us out to the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club for our first dinner out since the coronavirus went bad and everybody was told to stay @ home! As usual, two meals between three people means I got piss little but that's expected. XD Besides, I spent my time Facebook Messaging Annie, coz we're going out for dinner together Tuesday night!
  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: it's the Queen's birthday public holiday! On the downside, I'll not get any support re. personal care but on the upside, I get outta one physio session! Considering we've only just started the last quarter of the year but I'm already @ ninety-one sessions of physio, it's not really looking good that I'll get less than 100 sessions this year ... *sigh*
  • But if dad doesn't take us out somewhere, I plan to stay in bed ALL DAY, not get up until 5:45pm and then watch Nine's 6pm news!! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: