Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sunday Post 317

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 970 steps (but I'm sure I'll have cracked 1000 before the day's out XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "What To Expect On Life's Journey (4)" and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's already fifteen. Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:06pm, I lasted 5:50. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 2:37pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:38. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am~
  • Flora came to mind me @ 8:30am. While the parents were upstairs watching CSS, she made me a white tea with two sugars while I had bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) for breakfast and read for one hour.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable then started reading my daily Bible passages before Flora tootled me off to church.
  • Stayed seated for worship this morning and sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Grace; since Pastor Chris is having his small group retreat down the Coast, she continued his sermon series from Jonah. 
  • After service I chatted with Ronnie and then dad tootled us to Maccas for lunch together. He got himself a McChicken medium meal with a Coke and me a Happy Meal with an orange juice.
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle, finished reading Bible passages and then popped online.
  • Toms: it's the Queen's birthday public holiday and sweet, she gets me outta one session of blasted physio! Long live the Queen, that I'll say! XD
  • Hopefully dad will take us out somewhere otherwise I'm tempted to stay in bed till 5:50pm then get up and watch Nine's 6pm news. XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wish everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: