Sunday, October 25, 2020

Monday Post 317b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, I'll not login any plodding total yet coz I've not plodded the treadmill for David yet and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Learning From Moses (3)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after lunch!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:57am I lasted 5:43. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 2nd consecxutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:55am, and after one pot :P trip I tried falling back asleep right away, because now that's it's not Winter anymore, the days are longer and dearest dad would prolly leave for work @ like 7:45am again!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: