Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Post 237b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1629 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now … hey, it’s still eighty-four. XD but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY MINUTES online afterwards!! Anyways, events for today?
- Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Lol, dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye around fifteen minutes later; I’d nearly fallen back asleep already! XD
- After dearest dad left, the teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Shortly afterwards, she’s inside my room, hitting me with the eye goo and helping me very slightly with a bra then leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
- PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces. I rejoice, coz that means I’ve got two days off from tying shoelaces this week! I only ask for one day break each week, see?
I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela, but I tell her she’ll enjoy her once weekly reprieve toms). Afterwards, I sit over the loo for one tinkle. Usually, I stay for two, but I suddenly feel like doing a stinky unspeakable so come out.
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:30pm I finally played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:50. Am content to hit the sack tonight, then. XD

No comments: