Monday, January 9, 2017

Monday Post 184d

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands 2667. sorry, I’ve almost used up the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, so just quickly?
-        Went to underwood Marketplace and bought groceries with PIG mum.
-        Came home for a bland lunch of leftovers
-        My first physio session for 2017, with Vincent: sat first go, then stood most
-        session. Grasping for Era, reaching for Ela, bent down to floor @ least ten times.
-         Went to eat shaved ice from Just Soy Café, but it wasn’t open!1 ><”
-        luckily, had shaved ice @ Township instead~
-        kim came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. I happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 475 @ 5:05pm and pg. 500 @ 5:35pm
-        Went out to dinner @ The Manor with Aunty A for dearest dad’s upcoming birthday! But whoops, we tried to leave without paying. XD
-        Came home and did a stinky unspeakable.
-        Toms: Jess, Dan and Aunty Carol are coming visiting!
-        Hopefully PIG mum takes me grocery shopping somewhere afterwards, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps.
-        Then it’s … haven’t received a roster yet, but hopefully someone remembers to come mind me between 4pm till 6pm!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^



No comments: