Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Post 237e


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2721. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        We also listened to 97.3FM all day, and Era helped Ela stretch for forty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200x, holding each for a count of five.
-        PIG mum tootled me off to Nature’s Corner to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. She herself had a jolly old time, yapping incessantly @ him. XD
-        But Ray gave me my first red pocket, and it’s got MINIONS on it! :D
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown.
-        First, we went to Coles to buy porridge.
-        Then we both had half a lunch from Excellent Kitchen. PIG mum got yummy salty fish and diced chicken fried rice for me. She herself had some kinda spicy curry vermicelli, I think.
-        Then I saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. PIG mum was again in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Aunty Ann. Me, I was too busy enjoying Aunty Ann’s firm ministrations to comment. XD
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home and I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Aunty Lucia announces her arrival around 4:07, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted before heading out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Usually, the second half of anything never tastes as good as the first half but surprisingly, the second half of the salty fish and chicken fried rice still tasted pretty awesome! Maybe it’s because salt’s a preservative? I also drunk one mug of some Chinese tea.
-        When Aunty Lucia left I used the loo once for two tinkles then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, the minute dad came home, he demanded I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. Well actually, I went 815 and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh8
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa hairy melon from Uncle Pong and maybe some chicken?
-        Dinner was washed down with one mug of water (PIG mum says I’m not allowed to drink tea when I’ve got my period coz it’ll further lower my iron?) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb (it’s already 8:55pm) shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Hey, today I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen very often! XD

No comments: