Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Pot 187e

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2164 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-seven. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I’m doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum, until @ 9pm I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: PIG mum’ll prolly take me grocery shopping somewhere before we come back home to share lunch with dearest dad.
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio … sheesh, seeing that guy once leaves me with enough stress to last me the rest of the week!
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars and I’ll get to read for one hour again!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Stay hydrated, everyone. It’s been stinking hot and today my stupid head has been aching some, which freaks me out no end … :S
P.P.S. Tee hee, tonight I managed FIVE posts! XD


No comments: