Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday Post 237c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3768. anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-        When the parents called dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, but no greens! Lotsa soup onion and tomato, some chicken and pork.
-        Dinner was washed down with one mug of green tea (I didn’t realise how thirsty I was before I took a gulp!) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week on Friday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: