Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sunday Post 184c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for today now stands @ sth slightly below 1122; lol, idiot me forgot to take of Wally2 when I was using Wii Fit for PIG mum! XD Anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-        When PIG mum came downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-        To stall for time, I used the loo for one tinkle first, but ‘twas inevitable: I then had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand for forty minutes and let her gleefully FORCEL me to use Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh* But reminder to self: must remember to take off Wally 2 the next time I haveta let mother gleefully force me to do that stupid standing exercise for her … lol, I reckon Wally 2 must gimme steps when Ela’s moving around practising yoga poses and muscle workouts! Xd
-        And if having to stand and endure that torment wasn’t enough, afterwards I had to do thirty situps on that ab trainer for dad! *sigh* I didn’t mind too much, though: finally, I was seated and could fully concentrate.
-        Before dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, one big chunk of soup carrot, some soup potato, some barramundi and a lil yummy chicken, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink and let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk back online.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope to see everyone toms @ church!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: