Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday Post 234d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3939. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After a tee change, dad tootles us out to Sunnybank Oriental for dinner.
-        Lol, it’s the middle of Summer right now, you’d think I’d be allowed to share a cold Horlicks, if not a cold milk tea! But nope: for dinner, I’m restricted to about half a bowl of rice and like one and a third bowl of congee. *sigh* I drink half the hot Horlicks and scull another two mugs of Chinese tea
-        Alas, the parents randomly chuck a cow @ me when we’re leaving. *sigh*
-        Back home, I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: morning appointment to see ay my long lost cousin :P (our surnames are both Chan) for some acupuncture and massage.
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll really take us out for lunch afterwards; I’m craving chips!!
-        Arvo appointment to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; wonder if I’ll get the chance to ask after her week, or will PIG mum hog the entire conversation again?? XD
-        Think it’s Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour (well, she gets paid for one hour; wish she’d stay for one hour!) @ 4pm.
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms1
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^

-        P.S. Don’t ask me how this post has suddenly moved to the right. XD

No comments: