Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Post 237f

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2777 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now … lol, still eighty-four. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I pause from doing the Lumosity brain games to take myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: it’s my dad’s BIRTHDAY! It’s also the day when BCAC’s having a farewell arvo tea for Lisa who’s off to like Thailand for six months but alas I won’t get to take part in that coz dad’s already demanded I spend the day with him. *sigh*
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Then @ night we’re off to the Kwok family residence for CNY dinner! Yup, CNY arrives toms, so wishing everyone a very safe and prosperous CNY of the Rooster and a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Hey, tonight I managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five` XD

No comments: