Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Thursday Post 235

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3952 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Don’t Proceed Without Peace” but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online when I get back home from book club tonight!! But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid my teddies sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:20am), then attended the first GCCW meeting for 2017! Went with Aunty Carly afterwards to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and bought stuff from Woolies, Coles and Daiso, before having lunch @ Fukuya, where we bumped into the Lungs! Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm this arvo, coz I’m attending book club tonight! Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere yummy tonight~ Toms … I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage in the arvo, but dunno whats happening in the morning … PIG mum may take me grocery shopping somewhere? Then I think it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hoping everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: