Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday Post 186d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 945. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I went once more to the loo for one tinkle, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, I hope I can find someone willing to walk behind me to my usual seat … PIG mum doesn’t care, see; she’s in too much of a hurry to join the other aunties who can’t be bothered like my dearest dad to attend Bible study to see me safely seated first … *sigh*
-        Fingers crossed I can have lunch out with other church peoples afterwards, even though I’m expecting the parents to gleefully deny me that and then get gleefully restricted to LESS than one Happy Meal for lunch @ Maccas with them before dearest dad goes to play baddy … I can’t really articulate how frustrated I feel when being gleefully restricted to less than one Happy Meal; I mean, I’m turning THIRTY next next month and you’d think I’d be big enough to eat one pissy little Happy Meal by myself, surely?? *sigh*
-        Will most likely spend another lonely arvo staring @ the computer … unless I can persuade PIG mum to take me out to Sakuraya for drinks; fingers crossed! Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: