Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday Post 185d

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2902. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Letting PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to play Wii Sports for her was fine, coz (1) I was finally sitting and could concentrate and (2) it’s honestly quite amusing to see how excited she gets and (3) I’ve started throwing the table tennis matches so I can stop earlier. XD
-        Only after I’d let her gleefully force poor Ela to play thirty minutes for her, dearest dad still hadn’t come home, so PIG mum lemme return briefly online while she tried ringing him.
-        The moment dearest dad returned home, I took myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some yummy black fungus, a little fish, half a yummy chinese mushroom about three wee slices of tasteless soup pork and one tiny sliver of yummy egg.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink, I wal;ked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, nature’s calling now, so fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: