Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday Post 234c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2585. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        I’d just finished doing the Lumosity brain games and was in the loo when dearest dad arrived home. Lucky I remembered to close the door! XD
-        Freaking hell, the MOMENT dad comes back inside, he demands I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 400 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. He makes himself sound like such a saint, too: “I’m giving you a 50% discount; not 800 tonight, only 400!’ Well, I actually went 410, and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< 8sigh*
-        So hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: