Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sunday Post 184b

Heylo again, good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2106 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now thirty-two. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?
-        After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Around 9:45am, I use the loo once and do a stinky unspeakable; nature also calls again and I use the loo for one tinkle twice.
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home from church, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him pish me over.
When she tootles me off to church, I keep both eyes closed and spend the short trip finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Of course, once we reach church, PIG mum dumps my bag in it’s usual position then races off for her very informal ‘fellowship’ with all the other church aunties. Like I’ve explained before, they don’t actually pray/read the Bible/do anything like that; I’m pretty sure they just sit , drink coffee and gossip. XD Luckily, Jason’s around and kindly walks behind me to my usual seat, saving me from the potential danger and embarrassment of falling.
-        Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything, plus the harmony for three songs. Era and Ela also clapped along for another.
-        Speaker today isn’t Pastor Chris, but Pastor Grace!
-        Afterwards, I use the loo for two tinkles, dad goes home to get changed for badminton, then he tootles me off to the Warrigal Square Maccas with PIG mum.
-        It’s incredibly frustrating when I can’t even eat ONE WHOLE HAPPY MEAL; you know, I’m not three, I’m turning TEN TIMES that age in two months! *sigh* At least dad managed to nab us the day’s version of the Sunday Mail for reading.
-        Before we leave, I use the loo once, coz I’d originally intended to hit Palmdale/Arndale/whatever the Springwood shopping centre’s called with PIG mum, but dropped out when we realised that I’d left my parking permit inside the 4WD.
-        Instead, back home, I use the loo once more, locked the door and walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: *sigh* Well, all good things must come to an end, and I’m bracing for another year of stress when I resume physio with Vincent … well, I’ve told Kat jie jie I’m not seeing him, unless he replies my Xmas Greetings first!
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars, won’t insist I practise tying Elf’s shoelace and lemme read for one hour again! Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: