Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Post 186e

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2580 (ha, I’m over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio isn’t until the early afternoon; presumably PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping somewhere before we come back home for lunch with dearest dad.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme outta shoelace tying practice, will lemme drink white tea with two sugars and I’ll get the chance to read for one hour! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: