Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wednesday Post 234e

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3867. anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-        When PIG mum announced her arrival home from seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        You’d think we’d have dinner after that but no, I haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on stupid exercises for her for the next 40+ minutes. I don’t mind too much, coz I’m seated and can concentrate; besides, I understand what a kick PIG mum gets outta being able to boss me around, tell me smugly what I’m doing wrong, etc. see, sometimes it feels like she’s expounding on what I’m doing wrong and how I should be doing it correctly just so she had hear herself blabber on. I mean, I KNOW what I’m meant to be doing; stupid Ela just doesn’t get the message from my stupid brain!! >< *sigh* I’d started singing “Ninety-nine Bottles Of Beer On The Wall to preoccupy myself while Ela was working, but PIG mum told me to zip it. Fine; instead, I silently, slowly but most hatefully sang 41% of my shorter second-favourite song, scrunching Erf’s toes down for all the important numbers. Hence why Erf’s toes are rather tired now! XD in the past, I’d tried closing my left eye for all the important numbers instead, but figured PIG mum might notice and bitch @ me.
-        Before dinner tonight, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa boiled little tong vegetable and a few yummy strips of BBQ chook.
-        Dinner was washed down with one mug of yummy chai, before I took my bowl and spoon to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Again, hopefully brb shortly after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: