Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Post 236c

Good evening, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3451 and the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now ninety-three. Anyways, it’s already 9:41pm now, so just noting down that Aunty Kitty came to mind me for one hour around 4pm and after she left I had to let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for her; argh, standing practice for forty minutes. >< On the plus side, dad randomly takes us out to Woka Woka for dinner! As expected, I get piss little, but hey. Expect a pissy plodding total from me toms, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim from 4pm till 6pm. Most excitingly, dad’s high school mate from HK’s coming over for dinner toms night! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Finally! 5:52 @ like 9:50pm; have satisfied my playing requirements for today. XD

No comments: