Monday, January 9, 2017

Tuesday Post 184b

Heylo again and good afternoon! Please excuse the first post; you know how wxcited I get when I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve already played one Bejeweled game lasting 5:39 and another lasting 6:30, meaning I’m happy to not play again till toms. XD Secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2460 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Prepare Them For Adolescence but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after someone leaves this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?
- Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Afterwards, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again to use the pot :p once more around 7:30am, shortly before dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before leaving for work. After he’s kissed me bye and gone outside but before he’s shut the garage door and left, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- When he’s left, the teddies and I cuddle and snore again, me waking for the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Shortly after, she’s inside my room, hitting me with the eye goo, helping me very slightly with a bra then leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
-PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
- Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Hey, someone should be here soon, so fingers crossed I can bbl, else toms Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm and someone’s coming back again from 4pm till 6pm. While Aunty Deana’s here, I’ve gotta write my first GCCW homework for the year! Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: