Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wednesday Post 234f

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3966. lol, I’m sure I’ll reach 4000 one day. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~
-        Toms: it’s my first shopping trip for 2017! Kim’s taking me out to the Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, and even better, last Saturday she said she’d take me to some nearby Vietnamese restaurant for lunch!
-        Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere yummy toms night, although I already fully understand that I’ll get piss little. XD
-        Thankfully, I’ve had a really good day today: read for a long time (like 2.25 hours!) and didn’t haveta do any extra standing practice for the parents; hope tomorrow’s the same! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Teehee, today I managed SIX posts! That happens fairly rarely~ XD

No comments: