Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sunday Post 185b

Heylo again, good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1372 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s forty. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; again, she refused to lemme turn the music on. I was slightly confused, I mean, the Canto service has already finished; surely that means she’s finished ‘preparing her heart to worship God’ whatever that really means? No biggie; I just spent the short trip to church finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Actually, that’s how I spend the car trip after the intersection with Logan Road; before that, I’m silently telling the cruel and unfaithful God how much I hate Him and how I wished He wasn’t the only way to heaven and eternal life.
-        At church, awful PIG mum dumps my bag in my preferred spot then rushes away to her very informal ‘fellowship’ with the other aunties. Luckily, both Uncle William and Uncle Chong walk with me over to my usual seat, thus sparing me the embarrassment of falling flat on my ass in front of the entire congregation.
-        For worship today, I get to stay seated, yay! I sing everything, plus the harmony for two songs, but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        Speaker today’s Pastor Chris; his topic’s about Kingdom Planning; basically, what direction our church will take for the next several years.
-        After service, I use the loo once for one tinkle then dad drives me out to Maccas for lunch with PIG mum.
-        I get endlessly frustrated that I am restricted to LESS than one Happy Meal for lunch; I mean, I’m turning THIRTY next next month and you’d expect that by three decades old I’d be considered big enough to eat one little Happy Meal by myself?? 8sigh*
-        After lunch, PIG mum and I buy groceries from the Warrigal Square Woolies.
-        Back home, I do a stinky unspeakable before plopping online.
-        Toms: mid-morning appointment to see Dr. Ku. Thankfully, I’m not moronic enough to have caught myself a bloody COLD in the middle of friggin SUMMER, like I did last year; this time, I’m just seeing him so he can write me a care plan and I can get five free sessions with Vincent the physio this year.
-        Speaking of Vincent the physio, I’ve got a torture session with him toms arvo, after we have lunch @ home with dearest dad.
-        Then Kim’s coming to mind me between 4pm till 6pm.
-        Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: