Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sunday Post 186

Good morning! Tee hee, I’m really enjoying these several weeks when I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 690 steps (obviously I haven’t left the house yet!); secondly, TWFT topic’s “Knowing You’ve Truly Forgiven Someone” and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s eighteen but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!!! Anyways, events for today?
- Woo hoo, 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- The teddies and I happily cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once/twice more before PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help me not only very slightly with a bra but a tee also, because dearest dad hadn’t left for church yet.
- After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly kitted. PIG mum then came back to help not only with Elf’s AFO but my laces. I know that’s only coz she doesn’t wanna be late to the Canto service and I bet I’m tying them myself later today when I shower.
- I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continue continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast is about one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of plain (unbuttered) toast thrown into it (which I haveta get myself coz silly PIG mum just left it inside the toaster), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- At 9:40pm, I take myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also slowly, softly but most hatefully singing my newest second-favourite song out aloud six times.

-        At 10:12am, nature randomly called again. Another successful toilet trip managed.
-        Just waiting for PIG mum to come back and take me to ESS.
-        FINGERS CROSSED I CAN GRAB LUNCH OUT WITH OTHER CHURCH PEOPLES AFTERWARDS! Sorry, shrieking! ><” XD
-        Also fingers crossed PIG mum will take me out to Sakuraya for a drink afterwards; it’s the middle of Summer now!
-        Don’t have any plans for the arvo … will perhaps just stare @ the computer until PIG mum tumbles down from pigland and demands that I shower.
-        Toms: I’m guessing PIG mum and I will go grocery shopping in the morning, we’ll come home for lunch with dearest dad then I have my weekly torture session in the arvo with Vincent the physio. >< Kim’s coming tomind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: