Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Wednesday Post 238

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 1722; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1395 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘We Shall Be Like Him’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after Darani leaves @ 6pm!!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!
-        When someone announced her arrival @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and dried my hair today. I also sang like 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to someone who helped with my bra strap, Elf’s AFO and both laces). I also got the chance to ask her my R rated question; luckily Darani knew what it meant and suggested that I prolly learnt it during high school, which makes sense!
-        After hanging up my towel, using the loo for one tinkle (I also had one tinkle when I was drying myself and one more when someone was doing Elf’s AFO straps) and drying my ears, I washed and dried Era went out to the gobbling :P table for afternoon tea.
-        Thanks to Darani who lemme have a lil extra soya sauce with my yummy chicken sushi and also lemme drink white tea with two sugars. While I ate, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and gave Ela a firm massage for about ten minutes before PIG mum came downstairs and sent us packing.
-        For Toastmasters, Rennie roped me in to be the SAA! I dunno where the normal one was, but I said all the usual information regarding turning mobiles off/to silent, where the toilets were and if in case of fire, to head for the stairs. “But don’t ask me where they are, sorry,” I add, grinning. “I’m in a wheelchair; in case of fire, I probably can’t manage the stairs!” XD
-        The break was awesome: Steph handed me half a croissant with ham and cheese, and Ayaka gave me a jam drop!
-        Josh Morroti was the general evaluator last night, but he didn’t evaluate me! When I asked him why not after the meeting ended, he apologised sheepishly. “Sorry, I was late and missed your segment, but if you want, I can make one up for you right now?” When I nodded and laughed, he adopted an official tone and performed, “What a flawless performance by Emily as SAA tonight! She reminded us all to turn off our phones and where to go in case of emergency.” XD
-        After one more loo trip, someone tootled me back to the Warrigal Square Maccas and ordered me the Happy Meal with the OJ. Thanks to someone who pulled over coz ‘twasn’t 9:30pm yet and lemme wolf down all the chips first.
-        Back home, I also wolfed down my chips and quickly did each Lumosity game once. Still, I managed to get one PB and one Top 5!
-        Before hitting the sack, I went over to the sofa, grabbed a one-eyed minion (understandably, they’re lying everywhere all over the house XD) and left him on the gobbling :P table. Once in bed, I asked Daddy Bear to please tell Bear Bear that the minion was for dearest dad toms and could he please ask Bear Bear to teach him how to look after my dad for me? Then Era rubbed Elf for fifteen minutes and I hit the sack. Zzz~
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: