Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday Post 187b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1092. lol, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without leaving the house today! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced arrival two minutes early, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both clegs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces). Then I went over to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and headed outside to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Argh, fingers crosased I can bbl, coz I’m still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: