Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday Post 185b

Heylo again! Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2335. anyways, events for today?
~ First up, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:42. now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and today’s Bejeweled playing quota has been satisfied. XD
- Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- At 6:14, I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:08. that’s today’s games satisfied; now, I think I may just aim for another one of each coz I didn’t get to play yesterday. XD
- The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking one hour later to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad came to kiss me bye.
- More snuggling and snoring for us, until PIG mum awakens me when she starts a-STOMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s downstairs hitting me with the eye goo and helping me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
- PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
- Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I walk out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast is around one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of unbuttered bread thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P (it didn’t matter that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold each pill bottle before Era could unscrew the cap and continuing holding until the drugs :P had been shaken/taken out and Era had rescrewed the lid (using not only the middle finger and thumb but the pointer too, mind you) but that was fine coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate) and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spent about ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After breakfast, PIG mum ordered that I put my bowl over into the sink and then I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD. Actually, before that, I used my smartphone and checked out which movies we could watch together today!
- Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to 97.3FM all day, too.
- At Sunnybank Plaza, we bought the movie tickets first before heading down to Coles and buying groceries. Actually, I thought the only thing we bought was one box of tissues!
- Back up @ food court, PIG mum bought us a Whopper stunner deal to share! Only it wasn’t a Whopper but a cheeseburger? I like the chunky chips Hungry Jack’s are serving now, though~
- Before heading into the cinema, I used the loo once first.
- The movie was great! I strongly suspect PIG mum got teary, even though she vehemently denies that. XD There was some really lovely music, too~
- Afterwards, we both use the loo once (for some reason, the disabled toilet’s outta order but I like how the regular toilets now have one stall marked the ‘ambulant’which isn’t large enough to fit a wheelchair but has rails.
- PIG mum tootled us home; I turned off the alarm then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- When Dani arrived two minutes early, PIG mum let her in. I waited until 4pm before heading into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – hairwash today. Also thanks to Dani who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- I had one tinkle before Dani flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had a tinkle. Dani rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was tying Elf’s laces. Yay, I’m content: I’ve had the one day off a week from shoelace tying practice that I’ve asked for~
- out @ the gobbling :P table, I had figs for arvo tea! Neither Dani nor I knew how they were prepared; Dani tried calling from the foot of the stairs to PIG mum, but presumably she was deep into pigland coz she didn’t respond. Never mind; I asked Dani to please peel them for me and they were yummy! We also enjoyed one mug of white tea with two sugars each~
- My main happiness was getting to read Good Morning Mr. Sarra for just over one hour! Today, I reached pg. 25 @ 5:20pm then pg.250 @ 5:55pm.
- As for Dani, she cleaned the bathroom then came back to gently massage Ela for about fifty minutes, although I’ve totally forgotten which colours, sorry. XD While I happily read, she watched reruns of “If You Are The Ome’; she’s a fan! Dearest dad came briefly back – he remembered her name! – and joked with Dani that she’d better be learning some Mandarin! XD
- At 5:55pm, Dani took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back next fortnight, and I think I FINALLY remember: I’m six years older than her, but she’s six months older than my Bear Bear! XD
- Toms: well, Aunty Deana’s not coming to mind me till 12:30pm; presumably PIG mum and I will go grocery shopping toms morning again. Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm; pity there won’t be another episode of Chicago Fire to watch coz The Australian Open hogs ALL of Seven’s TV time! Hopefully can get a decent amount of reading done, then~
- Someone’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Like I always say, she’s definitely the carer that cares the least, but hey.
- Best of all, - argh, fingers crossed I can bbl!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: