Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday Post 236d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2988. Oh, maybe I’ll reach 3000 steps tomorrow. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms looks even better: Kim’s taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip! Too bad the Lungs aren’t free for lunch with us coz they’re attending some weeklong Christian Bible conference thing, but PIG mum says Kim and I can have lunch @ Pho, that Vietnamese restaurant Kim’s friend owns again; last fortnight, Kim was recommending me some noodle dish!
-        Hopefully dearest dad will take us somewhere yummy for dinner afterward~
-        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: