Friday, January 20, 2017

Saturday Post 186

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 645 steps 9obviously, I haven’t left the house!) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Is God Directing You To Zarephath?” Anyways, events for today?
-        Firstly, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:49. now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits until tomorrow. XD
-        Woo hoo, 10TH awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:30am, and after one pot :P trip, the teddied and I cuddled and snored right away, coz I wanted to fall asleep again before PIG mum left for work one hour later.
-        At 2:38pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting exactly six minutes. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for today. XD
PIG mum didn’t come hit me with the eye goo until after I’d used the pot once more and spent ten minutes starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Actually, I’ve just noticed: I’ve already played one game of Bejeweled lasting exactly six minutes! That’s me all done for today, then~ XD
After PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and also change a pair of pull-up pants for me (I guess the second day’s quite heavy) before leaving for work, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        That done, my teddies and I have a great snore together! Huge thanks to dearest dad who kept quiet and didn’t start/resume any of his noisy projects around the house; indeed, nature didn’t call again till like 9:40am! There wasn’t any point trying to fall back asleep, not with Besta due to arrive in less than twenty minutes (she often comes five/ten minutes early); instead, I spent that time silently, slowly but most hatefully singing @ least 10% of my newest second-favourite song inside my head, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        When Besta arrived about five minutes early, Daddy Bear was hidden under the blankets hugging Tum Tum; instead, Juice nodded good morning @ Besta who was smart and left us to snuggle and snore for fifteen more minutes~
-        When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. Turns out she’d seen Moana too!
-        That all done, we went over to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirted me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her once weekly reprieve~
Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After washing and drying Era, I head outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me half a slice of yummy ham and egg; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds half a slice of cheese for me. My only gripe’s that the parents must’ve finished all the milk this morning (or maybe I finished it last night?) and I had to drink black tea!! >< XD
-        Happiness was getting to read our book club novel for one hour; I finished it!!
-        At midday, Besta took me to the loo for one tinkle and made me one mug of warm Milo with just water … I’d rung dad asking him please to buy some milk home but he hadn’t returned yet. ><
-        Instead, I tried ringing Aunty Nga. Mickey answered, saying she was @ work. I asked him to get her to ring us back when she came home, then hung up on him before he had a chance to hang up on me. XD
-        Then I happily read the new book Besta picked for me for like fifty minutes; I think it’s Japanese historical fiction!
-        At 12:55pm, I went once more to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable.
-        Besta left me one whole bowl of fried rice and my first mug of white tea for lunch. While munching, I watched the Australian Open; cripes, there’s only one Aussie lady left!
-        After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 12:50pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today.
-        Then dad’s high school mate from HK and his wife are coming over for dinner!
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers are crossed, but hopes aren’t up, that PIG mum’ll lemme out for lunch with others afterwards. If the parents do gleefully restrict me to LESS than One Happy Meal (this point annoys me no end; I’m turning THIRTY soon and you’d think I’m big enough to eat ONE Happy Meal myself, surely?? >< *sigh*) for lunch, PIG mum had better take me grocery shopping @ Woolies afterwards, else there’s no way I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms. Oh, also fingers crossed that I can find someone who can walk behind me to my usual spot for service; PIG mum doesn’t care; she’s too eager to rush off and join all the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible Study like my dearest dad does on their very informal ‘fellowship’. Not sure why she calls it that because they don’t actually read the Bible/pray together/anything like that; I’m fairly certain all they do’s drink coffee and gossip. XD
-        Don’t have any plans for the arvo; unless I can persuade someone to take me out to Sakuraya for a drink in the arvo, guess I’m destined for a lonely arvo staring @ the computer again … *sigh*
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: