Saturday, January 7, 2017

Saturday Post 184b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 830. righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival one minute early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also sing 30% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I flip the nice warm water off, I mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’ve practised tying the left shoe with her). After using the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head outside for arvo tea.
-        Pity that Kim won’t lemme enjoy one more mug of white tea with two sugars (one of the very few things I miss about living in BIRU was that you got SIX cups of tea everyday!) and also pity that I didn’t get to watch the sports report, but the big plus was that I got to read for one more hour! Today, I reached page 425 @ 5:20pm then page 450 @ 5:50pm. While I read, Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for forty-five minutes, painting her dark blue with white spots today.
-        At 5:55pm, she took me once more to the loo before I signed her off with my thanks and byes.
-        Well, I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, so I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: